THANK YOU!

12:28 PM

Hi all, just a quick update for you today while Mom is napping. We have been having a low key week filled with stories, naps, and card/message reading. The outpour of love and support for Mom is breathtaking. Monday she had almost 30 cards in her mailbox we could not even believe it! Although, I shouldn't be surprised, my Mom is pretty darn amazing. She is lucky to be loved by so many. I am sure many of you have read my Uncle Rex's tribute to my Mom on Facebook from his most recent flight, but I must say it has been neat to see the support from people that have never met Mom or our family- whether they are Southwest employees or just passing readers. His post can be found here.

The Dammit Doll has been a big hit, so fun to see everyone's pictures the last few days! Unfortunately, it seems the doll has been taken as it was not up there this morning when my Mom's brothers hiked up! Hopefully it gets returned ASAP :)








I don't think I can thank everyone enough for all of the love and support- saying thank you doesn't seem to be enough but just know you all are so very appreciated! We have received so many beautiful flower bouquets, we have been rotating them throughout every room in the house! We are so grateful for everyone sending their love in this way, however we were thinking your money could be better served. I have set up a PayPal account under Laynereneexo@gmail.com. Any money sent to this account will be donated to the Lustgarten Foundation in Mama Lou's name. 100% of donations received by this foundation directly fund pancreatic cancer research- how amazing is that!? Check them out at https://www.lustgarten.org. (PS- I am new to PayPal, but it is my understanding once a PayPal account is set up you can send money using the email I listed above...I used it yesterday and it was fairly easy! If you have problems please let me know!)

Mom sends her love to you all. We will be spending the next few days with immediate family as visits really zap her energy. Thank you for understanding. That is all for now, hugs and kisses from the Alexander/Salvo family!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Positive thoughts and prayers continue!! LouAnn, you are always always in my heart and on my mind...you have been for 28 years and will continue to be for the rest of my life! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I go about my day flying, every encounter, every flight, I am thinking about how you treat everyone around you. I never miss an opportunity or the chance to create an opportunity to wish someone a good day, give a helping hand, or pass on a good deed or simply smile warmly at the person I pass by. It's What Would LouAnn do and how can I honor your life and grace and style? I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the doll has been found, so keep on hiking and take the challenge to show your support!
    bearhugs and thanks, Sharona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou Ann, sending kind thoughts and prayers your way. I always enjoyed flying with you. May Good bless and keep you safe...Steve Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou Ann, sending kind thoughts and prayers your way. I always enjoyed flying with you. May God bless and keep you safe. You are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your girl doll have been observed, consequently go on backpacking along with get task to demonstrate your current assist!
    Crystal @ BabyFollow.Com

    ReplyDelete

.

.

Alexander Gals

Alexander Gals

.

.